Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friendly Ghost Odd and Even Sort and a Linky Party


 Today I have a fun little MATH Activity for the kids. It's a Friendly Ghost ODD and EVEN Sorting Activity.

Sorting Mat
Sorting Mat

Number Cards

This math file comes with:
 ~ 2 Odd and Even Sorting Mats (color and grayscale)
~ 36 Number Cards (1 and 2 digit numbers)
~  1 Recording sheet
~  1 Answer Sheet
~  1 Blank Number Cards Sheet (You can write in your own numbers.)

This FREE file can be found at my TpT store. Just click on the link below to grab your copy.

~ http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Friendly-Ghosts-Odd-and-Even-Sort

(TpT accounts are Free and very easy to open. When you have an account you can download thousands of free documents for all grade levels.)

If you don't have a TpT account you can download a copy of the Friendly Ghost Odd and Even Sorting Activity from my website. Just click on the link below then go to FREE Worksheets.

~ http://www.LearningWorkroom.com


I'm also linking this activity to the Friendly Ghost Link Up with Mel over at Graphics from the Pond.
Click on the picture below to learn about how you can participate in this fun linky or just to find lots more  activities made by others with these cute little ghosts. :)




 Have a Spooktacular Day!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love your ghost product for the linky party. I still have to create mine. I just found your blog and I'm now following you! I would love for you to drop by my blog when you get a chance! I just started a monthly newsletter if you would like to sign up as well.
    Patti:)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun activity! A very fun introduction to odd/even =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a GREAT weekend,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute activity! Love it!

    I am here, by way of Monday Mingle! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am getting ready for my giveaway. Can you send me links to your store and blog and what you are contributing? My email is toyareed22@gmail.com
    Thanks again
    Latoya
    flyingintofirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a nice message!:)
      Marcia

      Delete
  6. Oh, how cute!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable set! Great game and cute, too. Thanks for linking up to The Sunday Showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love your printable, Marcia! Thanks so much for sharing it! I featured your printable in my monthly post at PreK + K Sharing with Montessori-Inspired Friendly Ghost Activities: http://www.prekandksharing.blogspot.com/2012/10/montessori-inspired-friendly-ghost-activities.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...