Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ordinal Words and Numbers Matching Activity

Here's a cute Ordinal Words and Numbers Matching Activity for the kids. It can also be used as a Concentration Game. I purchase a yearly clip art license from Graphics Factory and I fell in love with these cute pictures. I hope the kids will enjoy them.



You can download the free cards at my website (Learning Workroom). Just click on the link below then go to Worksheets - PreK - Gr.2.

~ http://www.LearningWorkroom.com 

I also found a cute interactive Ordinal Numbers PowerPoint Slide Show (with racing cars) for the kids at Sparkle Box.  You can view the slide show here.


Have fun with math!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...