Sunday, December 4, 2011

Log Reindeer

This craft activity is for the DIY adult person in your household. After they have finished their job, the kids can add the finishing touches (eyes, nose, bow, bell).






I recently saw this awesome log reindeer in my neighborhood. Actually there are 5 of them! We took pictures so that my husband can make one for our lawn! He does have lots of tools and is very comfortable using them. I am only comfortable with a few garden tools!!!






 Here is a list of the materials I think you would need for this project:

For the adults
1 large tree log  (body)
1 small tree log (head)
5 tree limbs - (4 long for the legs and 1 small for the neck)
2 branches - (antlers)
tools, safety equipment (glasses, etc)

For the children
1 large pair google eyes
1 large red pom pom (nose)
1 large bow
bells
glue

  Enjoy your holidays!




3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!!! I wish I would've saved some logs when our tree fell down in the front yard this summer.

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is too cute! Must have been fun putting it together!


    Also, just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
    You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

    Come by & enter to WIN!
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jen and Mor for stopping by. I appreciate your time and visit.
    Marcia :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...